ADA-compliant Amenities & Services
At Vagabond Motor Hotel, Palm Springs, CA, we aim to make your stay as comfortable as possible. We always strive to accommodate the needs of all of our guests.
Please contact our team members if you have any special requests relating to your stay. For information or any special assistance accessing our services, please call (760) 325-7211 or email email@example.com. Check out the Rooms page and browse through our accessible room choices.
- Hotel Accessibility Features
- Accessible Swimming Pool with Lift
- Accessible Public Entrance
- Accessible Business Center
- Ramp Access to The Building
- Roll-In Shower
- Grab Bars
- Rollaway Bed Permitted
- Portable Bathtub Seat
- Raised Toilet Seat
- Lever Door Handles
- Wheelchair Doorway Width (32" of clear width)
- Wheelchair Accessible Paths of Travel
- Height-Adjusted Closet Racks
- Telephone Accessibility Kit
- Doorbell/Telephone Notification
- Alarm Clock
- Knock Light
- Closed Captioned Television
- Vibrating Pillow Alarm
- Height-Adjusted Iron and Ironing Board
- Website Accessibility
Vagabond Motor Hotel
Date: 4/13/2021At Vagabond Motor Hotel we are committed to providing an excellent online experience for all our guests - including those with hearing, vision, and other disabilities. To ensure this, Vagabond Motor Hotel strives to substantially conform with Level AA success criteria of the Website Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.1 . Our website is designed, developed, and maintained in accordance with these guidelines, including regular testing. If you have any difficulty, questions, or would like to report any issues related to the accessibility of our website, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or +1 760-325-7211. Subsequent reports were run on: 10/04/2022; 09/02/2022; 08/02/2022; 07/11/2022; 07/02/2022; 06/02/2022; 05/04/2022; 04/04/2022; 03/03/2022; 02/02/2022; 01/05/2022; 12/15/2021; 12/06/2021; 11/08/2021; 10/03/2021; 09/03/2021; 07/01/2021; 06/01/2021; 05/03/2021; 04/14/2021
Browser HelpOptimize the way you view your web browser. If you have difficulty in reading the website on your screen, you may be able to change the settings on your browser to help you improve readability and visibility of each webpage: Learn about the Accessibility features of these major Internet Browsers below:
- Mozilla Firefox : Click Here for Mozilla Firefox Accessibility Features
- Google Chrome : Click Here for Google Accessibility Features
- Internet Explorer : Click Here for Microsoft Internet Explorer Ease of Access Options
- Apple Safari: Click Here for Apple Accessibility Support
Website Accessibility FeaturesThis website is designed to be fully accessible to all and is designed according to W3C Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.1 and conforms to most priority checkpoints which entail some of the following elements:
Navigation ShortcutsOur website can be navigated by using the tab key to traverse the elements of each page and by using the enter key to activate a highlighted link.
Structured, Semantic MarkupHTML heading tags are used to convey the document structure. Navigation menus are tagged as HTML maps so that the menu title can be read out, and the menu items are presented as a group. Please see our Site Map for easy navigation at: https://www.vagabondmotorhotel.com/site-map
Images VisibilityAll content images include descriptive ALT attributes and all purely decorative graphics include null ALT attributes.
Standards ComplianceThe site is designed to conform to Level AA compliance as specified by the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines. All pages validate as XHTML 1.0 and use structured semantic markup.
- Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.1, which explains the reasons behind each guideline.
- Section 508, Information and news about the accessibility standards introduced by Section 508 of the Rehabilitation Act.
Accessibility Software and ServicesThe following tools and services are available for free to assist you with viewing and interacting with our website:
- Click Here for HTML Validator, a free service for checking that web pages conform to published HTML standards.